Sunday, October 02, 2005

You could be my unintendedChoice to live my life extendedYou could be the one I'll always loveYou could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitionsYou could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I canBut I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challengedAll my dreams and all my balanceShe could never be as good as you
You could be my unintendedChoice to live my life extendedYou should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I canBut I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I canBut I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you

unintended by muse
one of my 'akak sopan's feveret..heheh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home