Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ive learnt

ive learnt how to hate you
everything you say and everything you do
all your lies and all your empty promises
your stupidity and your ego
your ever-changing mind and your selfishness
the way you said 'ive learnt' but in fact you learnt nothing

ive learnt how to hate you
the way you never say thank you whenever i did something nice
the way you only say i love you when there is something in it for you
the way you were never grateful of having me by your side
the way you seek me when you're low, but leave me when you're high

ive learnt how to hate you
despite all of my hopes, my dreams
despite of your unreachable dramas
despite the fact that we were once happy and blessed with the presence of each other
despite the fact that part of you will always be buried in me
despite in realisation, ive lost my true love

ive learnt how to love you
but that was before
it is easier to love than to hate
ive learnt, that everything comes to an end
fruits rot, trees grow old, leaves turns yellow
and so do us
we've come to our end, our finish, our closing stages

ive learnt how to hate you
but i dont want to be forever hating you
i grief my lost, and i move on
but the memory of you stays
and i wont try to erase them
ill be praying for the happiness of both of u

i promise


credit to Ms Macy.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home